Yesterday was my first time attending ceremonies at the 3 days Breast Cancer walk. It was moving & emotional. I went in support of my Kent Meridian FitChick, Tamie Asa, who recently lost 70lbs. She truly inspires me. But, let me also tell you about the countless others who walked 60 miles despite it all…..
* Breast Cancer survivors
* Those undergoing treatment & chemo right now
* Walkers with leg braces & casts
* A walker with only 1 leg
* A walker pushing another in a wheelchair
* 4.5 months pregnant, Kent PM FitChick Melissa Kenn…. YOU ROCK!!
* Those grieving a lost loved one
* Walkers carrying around 100-200lbs of extra body weight
* Everyone who developed sores & blisters on their feet and kept going
* Those who woke up with a sore neck, back, & hip from sleeping outside the last 2 nights but kept going
* and many more….
They deserve all the blessings coming their way! Next time YOU…. skip a workout, won’t (not can’t) get out of bed, or say you’re too tired or sore, ask yourself “Is it REALLY as bad as I’m making it out?” Get perspective & just do it!
What have you pushed passed when physically, mentally, and emotionally it seemed hopeless? What did you do to keep pressing on? Would love to hear from you below!! Thanks for reading… ~Clem